CMM Programmer – Dayton, OH
What we do:
We machine component parts for the automotive, aerospace, medical, and commercial industries. We use state-of-the-art CNC machine tools, CAD design systems and CMM inspection systems controlled by computers, robots, toolmakers, and machinists.
The CMM Programmer will be responsible for programming, improving, and implementing CMM programs to check design characteristics on parts in the Quality Lab for first article inspections and in-process checks.
Essential Job Functions:
- Write, edit, improve, and implement PC-DMIS CMM programs
- Perform hands-on inspection of product as needed
- Assist and support ISO, TS, and AS systems
- Review drawings for proper GD&T
- Review, approve or reject special process certifications
- DSQR for customer requirements, especially GE
- Assist in development of quality policies and procedures
- Document internal Quality concerns
- Performs all other duties as assigned by Quality Manager
- PC-DMIS CAD programming experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or at least 6 years in Quality Assurance
- Proficient in computer systems such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
- GE DSQR Certified
- Strong GD&T experience
- Ability to exhibit good communication skills
- Demonstrates good organization skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
Job Classification Requirements:
- Ability to stand, walk, push, pull, reach overhead, and bend to floor
- Ability to exert between 10 and 50 pounds on occasional basis
- Quality oriented & conscious
- Always adheres to Company safety policies
- Requires decision making skills
- Exhibits characteristics of good role-model
- Reliable with excellent attendance record
- Requires advanced training through in-house and/or external training methods
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience. Our benefits include Profit Sharing Retirement Plan, 401(k), Health Insurance, Uniforms, Education Reimbursement Program, Paid Holidays, Vacation, company paid Life Insurance and Short Term Disability Insurance.
How to Apply:
When applying, please send/bring resume including cover letter containing wage requirements.
In person – 4901 Croftshire Dr, Kettering OH 45440
Fax – 937-434-8190, Attn: Human Resources
E-Mail in word format – firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre-offer drug screen and post-offer physical required.
Equal Opportunity Employer
No recruiters or agencies please!