HR Generalist – Dayton, OH
What we do:
We machine component parts for the automotive, aerospace, medical, and commercial industries. We use state-of-the-art CNC machine tools, CAD design systems and CMM inspection systems controlled by computers, robots, toolmakers, and machinists.
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, the Human Resources Generalist will be responsible for assisting in all HR-related functions for approximately 200 associates across all divisions and locations.
Essential Job Functions:
- Administer and track performance management and associate review system
- Issue and track attendance and disciplinary notices per company policy
- Manage recruiting lifecycle for assigned positional groups
- Complete assigned HR & payroll-related audits
- Oversee record-keeping system and record retention activities
- Administer and facilitate company wellness program and initiatives
- Conduct pre-employment screenings and new hire orientations
- Complete updates and reporting utilizing payroll and HRIS
- Track company-wide internal/external training activities and details
- Assist in development and enforcement of company policies
- Plan, organize and execute company events and outings
- Process payroll and payroll-related duties in absence of HR Assistant
- Follow-up with associates quickly and provide excellent customer service
Job Classification Requirements:
- Advanced degree or certification in HR related field
- Over 5 years of Human Resources and/or payroll experience
- Strong communication skills
- Advanced computer skills
- Focus on attention to detail
- Exhibits excellent organization skills
- Maintains highest level of confidentiality
- Reliable with excellent attendance record
- Flexible to work beyond regular schedule to complete assigned duties
- Ability to stand, walk, push, pull, reach overhead, and bend to floor
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience. Our benefits include Profit Sharing Retirement Plan, 401(k), Health Insurance, Uniforms, Education Reimbursement Program, Paid Holidays, Vacation, company paid Life Insurance and Short Term Disability Insurance.
How to Apply:
When applying, please send/bring resume including cover letter containing wage requirements.
In person – 4901 Croftshire Dr, Kettering OH 45440
Fax – 937-434-8190, Attn: Human Resources
E-Mail in word format – firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre-offer drug screen and post-offer physical required.
Equal Opportunity Employer
No recruiters or agencies please!