Quality Technician Dayton, OH
What we do:
We machine component parts for the automotive, aerospace, medical, and commercial industries. We use state-of-the-art CNC machine tools, CAD design systems and CMM inspection systems controlled by computers, robots, toolmakers, and machinists.
Millat Industries is currently searching for a Quality Technician for its 3rd shift operation in their Mass Production division. This individual must be highly motivated, self-directed, and effective in a fast paced environment. Manufacturing experience with a CMM and other measuring equipment is a plus. The candidate must possess strong communication skills and have the ability to work with other associates in a team-oriented environment.
Essential Job Functions:
- Operate multiple CMM’s programmed with PC-DMIS
- Read and understand manufacturing blueprints
- Exhibit knowledge and understanding of GD&T
- Use hand gages (calipers, micrometers, height stands, etc.) to inspect manufactured products
- Assist engineering / quality departments by gathering and analyzing data for continuous improvement activities
- Establish a positive rapport and excellent communication with production leads and associates
- Meet customer delivery requirements by utilizing time effectively
- Utilize lean manufacturing techniques in daily activities
- Follow and Enforce quality procedures throughout entire shop
Job Classification Requirements:
- 2-3 years of Quality training and/or equivalent on-the-job experience
- Quality degree or certification a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to stand, walk, push, pull, reach overhead, and bend to floor
- Ability to exert between 10 and 50 pounds on an occasional basis
- Quality oriented & conscious
- Always adheres to Company safety policies
- Requires decision making skills
- Reliable with excellent attendance record
- Requires advanced training through in-house and/or external training methods
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience. Our benefits include Health & Dental Insurance, Profit Sharing Retirement Plan, 401(k) with Company-Match, Uniforms, Education Reimbursement Program, Paid Holidays, Paid Time-Off, Company-Paid Life Insurance and Short Term Disability Insurance.
How to Apply:
When applying, please send/bring resume including cover letter containing wage requirements.
In person – 4901 Croftshire Dr, Kettering OH 45440
Fax – 937-434-8190, Attn: Human Resources
E-Mail in word format – email@example.com
Pre-offer drug screen and post-offer physical required.
Equal Opportunity Employer
No recruiters or agencies please!