Long-run, High Volume Machining and Assembly Processes
We are a 1st and 2nd Tier machining supplier of high volume, close tolerance and mission critical precision components such as bearing caps, steering knuckles, seat brackets and compressor details for automotive manufacturers. We specialize in machining ductile and gray iron castings and aluminum die castings.
In addition to running production for the life of the program, we machine service and after-market parts. We continually improve the process and share cost savings with our customers.
- Program Management from prototype to through the life of the product
- Production volumes off dedicated equipment from 100,000 to millions of pieces annually
- Assembly, testing and other secondary processes
- Specialize in machining ductile and gray iron castings and aluminum die castings
- 1st and 2nd Tier machining supplier
- On-time delivery and quality performance tracked in monthly reports
- Continuous improvement using Kaizen Principles