Long-run, High Volume Machining and Assembly Processes
We are a 1st and 2nd Tier machining supplier of high volume, close tolerance and mission critical precision components such as bearing caps, steering knuckles, space frames, engine brackets, suspension components, mounting rings and compressor details for production intense OEMs. We specialize in machining ductile and gray iron, stainless steel, aluminum die castings and forgings.
In addition to running production for the life of the program, we machine service and after-market parts always driving efficiency and targeting process improvements.
WE CAN HELP WITH THE MACHINING OF VENTILATOR PARTS IN SHORT LEAD TIME AS A WAY TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC: email@example.com
- Program Management from prototype to through the life of the product
- Production volumes off dedicated equipment from 100,000 to millions of pieces annually
- Automated assembly, testing and other secondary processes
- Specialize in machining ductile and gray iron castings and aluminum die castings
- 1st and 2nd Tier machining supplier
- On-time delivery and quality performance tracked in monthly reports
- Continuous improvement using Kaizen Principles